Sofa Cleaning in Lingfield RH7
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before all visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using homemade cleansers which can harm the upholstery and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Lingfield RH7to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to get rid of spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We are going to totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and elegance to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these steps:
- We examine your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We inspect the finished piece for any oversights or imperfections before declaring the job finished.
- Before we start work we will test on a tiny patch of the skin to make sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians are going to choose the safest and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- Your couch and other pieces are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.